!SISTAR FOREVER!

!SISTAR FOREVER!

Monday 24 June 2013

  Today is still holiday..well its an emergency holiday since the weather outside is getting worst..haze oh haze,..perhaps the Indonesia government will take their effective action on haze to avoid the condition from getting worst and worst..So is better for all of u guys and girl stay in home ..ermmm..doing ......insane??
  Sometimes I feel that 24 hours a day is not enough for me,especially on weekdays..I always hope that       I have more than 24 hours a day so that I could finish my revisions, homeworks and assignments, plus have extra time to spend on more things..especially I'm a girl..well what in my mind is girls always waste more time than guys do because most of us need to hair, makeup, shopping, facial and other things that guys won't ever touch it...That's why I always hope that weekend would come faster but when each time it comes to Friday..I feel like I have too much time that most of the time I spend on:

1. sleeping
2. facebook-ing
3. doing hair, make-up and facial research
4. surfing internet ( something I don't even know what actually am I surfing for, quite bad habit )

  Fact is, we always complain that 24 hours a day is not enough for us but we never spend any second wisely when we have extra time...then we regret...

  By the way..I would like to share this pica..was one of my awesome present that i haven't received before..thanks to my bestie Hsinnie and Jingwen for the surprise..I can't believe that you girls actually did what I think just only guys will do...how sweet it is...thankiu very very much..(*^-^*)




No comments:

Post a Comment