!SISTAR FOREVER!

!SISTAR FOREVER!

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Belated Birthday Celebration!!

I'm kinda lazy and tired to write a blog, as what I said before..
But since i decided to open again my blog, so i would have to update it no matter how and with no nonsense excuses i always find for myself to escape my responsibility...
WELL...i really wanted to share this out because yeah, they are really my best sistar forever..5 yeas of sisterhood..who made my secondary life sooooo wonderful...
And of course, between that we had experienced a huge hardship, that moments was the saddest time for me and its hard to past through...
But thank Jesus for giving me an opportunity to atone for my mistake and foolish...and finally we get together again after 2 years...
yeah our beauty Jose aka pighead :D~~Starbucks Time!
!!*H♥A♥P♥P♥Y~~B♥U♥F♥T♥D♥A♥Y*!!
  For me, friendship is almost important as family..your life won't be such colourful without a best friend who shares the tears and happiness every second that brighten up ur life...you can't spread or speak out your thought even though you might have brothers and sisters, but then the feelings between are difference, nahhhh~~~i just think it feel quite lonely without friend *twinkle**...
  HRMMMMM~~~~its really not enough for us only to have half day gathering..time flies like hell while we gals chit-chatting non stop...xD:)
ps: haha I think it wouldn't be enough for gals to chat even though they are been giving one month..the guys would have wondering what topics were so HOT that made gals sooooo enjoying to discuss until forgetting the time..well as the same reason, gals will never ever understand why boys can facing the computer or video games whole day long without even bothering how the world was changing..



Jose a.k.a pighead..
the one i always trust~

Grey!!~~always asked to to get out of her car on the halfway while she is driving..haha^^


Here comes Summer!!~~Keep fighting!Daebak!
I am waiting to see your succeed!

Yallini~I had nothing special for you..cause we almost met in school everyday~::><::.


  Now back to the origin, yeah although I had my own gang now in school and sure they got theirs also..but we are always bonded together, forever with a deep MISS in every of our heart...Looking forward to the next gathering ..♥!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment