!SISTAR FOREVER!

!SISTAR FOREVER!

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Pet!! Pet!!

Guess what it is..yes of course they are Maniature Schnauzers!!!
Since it was recognized by one of my beloved sistar Huay June..I started to google all the informations about these breed of dog and very surprisingly!!I'm LOVIN IT!!!

Since the maniature schnauzer deserves its place as one of the most popular terrier pets in the world and TOP 5 popular pets in M'sia, I would like to share or maybe introducing some basic knowledges about schnauzer puppies...
      Maniature Schnauzer,which is also called Zwergschnauzer or Dwaf Schnauzer ( I thinked maybe they are short and tiny haha )..is a breed of Schnauzer type that originated in Germany in the mid-to-late 19 century.Generally,this puppy comes in 4 colours which salt-and-pepper was the most common to be seen  around, followed by white, black, and black-silver. For me, I would like to raise the white fellow and if u asked me why....MOST OF THE GIRL PREFER WHITE..as it seems more cute and girlish..my opinion...^^

Besides, for those who are interested in raising puppy without any experienced of having a pet, especially if you have kids, this fellow will be my 1st suggestion to you..well it is generally good with children and quite playful also which always enjoys being in the middle of activities.even though u got them bored, they will still invent their own "fun"haha..And please do't worry, it usually easy to train and tend to be an excellent watchdog with a good territorial instinct.

Some of you may feel hard to control it, well just not to think too much because they are very alert and spirited,and yet obedient to command, in the other words, they are very loyalty...

So what's in your mind after viewing my snap introduction of a mini schnauzer.?? Please be quick to Grab one home to be your pet!

BUTTTttttt....please be a RESPONSIBLE master for your pets...treated them nicely as how you treated a baby..Once you decided to have a pet the u have to be responsible for its entire life...so think twice before you regret..

P/S: TO those animal or pet abuser..I CURSED you, for ruining a wonderful life 


yeah we are the 4 BROTHERS...**twinkle**
For clear informations,view here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miniature_Schnauzer..

It took me quite sometimes to decide whether should I raise this little fellow or not...and yet I'm still not able to make my mind's up...::><::






















Well here I present you another group of cute Schnauzers ...
say"GOODNIGHT" to these blackie fellows..
Have a nice sweet dream~~



No comments:

Post a Comment