!SISTAR FOREVER!

!SISTAR FOREVER!

Sunday 21 April 2013

SEXY CHEESSY~~~

HRRMMMMMmmmmm..Dancin again♥....
actually I ma quite tired to go for practice since loads of homeworks and assignments are waiting me home  .....but thinking of fats and cholesterol hiding everywhere in my body, yeah once a week, just do it or else i might regret...
  Dancing is not a bad thing that usually learn by those bad & evil teens, parents always thought dance in a negative way, dance have been mark as bad habbit in all parent's mind right...I would like to clarify it here in my way..for me, DANCE IS A KNOWLEDGE..as you must have enough passion and steadiness to make it success in your life...


   loll...I supposed to be practising hyuna-icecream...but it's like taking pica time more than practising time...It's already 9pm and I wondering why my daddy still haven't reach studio yet~~~hrmmm,actually I really wanna keep a flat tommy, but it's a hardship for me since swell after meal, even though I just ate very very little of food...anyone knew the most effective way to keep tommy flat?? I'll be very appreciate every suggestions...When it comes to desserts, all my hard work will all over in vain..:(
   Ohhh yes,,please stay tune for the jazz dance step I will record tomorrow, just simply for fun and hope you gals and guy will have abit interested on dance after watching the video tomorrow, teaching by one of the malacca sexy top dancer..I woudn't tell you who is it, STAY TUNE for the mysterious character of the video!!

DAebAK!!Hope I won't screw up my plan....


No comments:

Post a Comment