!SISTAR FOREVER!

!SISTAR FOREVER!

Monday 1 April 2013

Its APRIL FOOL today..!!
But it ain't special for me because I still need to school...As what my dad always told me:" As a human,we must keep moving forward to gain or achieve something called SUCCESS.."
Well what is actually the "success"we need to achieve? A higher level of education level? A career? Or just treasured and enjoyed what around us? I think it depends on one's mind...

But why am I thinking all about these in the middle night..awww its in the early of April Fool...God u must be pulling my leg..spending 2 hours on my sweet sweet bad and I'm still AWAKE::><::!!!..This is a general bad habit among teenagers..who usually slept when the sun rises..haha...

Later may be a "Big" day for me since all the homeworks and assignments have been ignored by me during  holidays...I 'm gonna force myself to sleep..

GOODNIGHT WORLD!!

ONCE again..HAPPY APRIL FOOL..have u been fool by people today?xD:)
Have a nice day everyone^^

No comments:

Post a Comment